Puerto Rican Bar Foundation Scholarship
Read the application carefully, follow the instructions, and complete ALL required sections. An incomplete application will NOT be considered. Each student must submit an application, resume and have his/her law school forward official transcripts to the Puerto Rican Bar Association .
- To apply for the scholarship, please submit the following:
- If a question does not apply, do not leave it blank. Put N/A in the answer space.
- Round off figures to the nearest dollar.
- Make sure this form is electronically signed.
- Official transcripts should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send applications and questions via email to email@example.com
- Please note: Persons who have previously received a scholarship from this program are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of law school.
- Apply now. The deadline for submitting applications is 5:00 p.m. on Saturday September, 30, 2013
- Note that all interviews will be held on a Saturday, October 5, 2013 . If you are selected to be interviewed, you will be called with the interview time. All interviews will take place at: Evans, Loewenstein, Shimanovsky & Moscardini, LTD, 130 S Jefferson St #350, Chicago, IL 60661.
- In order to receive scholarships, recipients must attend the Puerto Rican Bar Association Banquet which will be held on Friday October 25, 2013 at:
2408 N. KedzieChicago, IL 60647
Application can be downloaded by clicking on link below: